Colon Hydrotherapist Training
Training does not include colon hydrotherapy equipment, license, insurance, etc.
GPACT recognized training is:
- Delivered by an elite group of exceptional instructors experts such as ND’s, RN's, and Certified Colon Hydrotherapy Instructors who have years of experience in providing/performing safe therapies.
- Consists of remarkable theoretical and practical educational materials.
- Hands on immersion integrating theoretical concepts with practical knowledge, which prepares students to confidently conduct colon hydrotherapy sessions.
- Class sizes are kept small ensuring plenty of one-on-one attention for each student.
- Instructors are members of GPACT as Certified Colon Hydrotherapists as well as an GPACT Certified Instructors, holding the highest standards in Colon Hydrotherapy globally.
- Naturopathic, holistic and integrative. In our teachings, we support an approach to health and healing that provides patients and clients with the knowledge, skills and support to take better care of their physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual health.
- Training is available world-wide.
- Training Calendar shows items members have posted for upcoming training events
- Locate Training is a list of GPACT recognized instructor and schools
- To request information on holding a training course at your facility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.