Master Certification Level
For those professional colon hydrotherapists whom have:
- Completion of the Advanced Certification for a minimum of 4 years.
- Successfully completed Advanced Patient Privacy (HIPAA) training or your areas equivalent privacy training program.
- Certified Practitioner of a complimentary modality for a minimum of 1 year.
Master level of certification applicants must submit the following proof with their application and membership fee:
- For those not already GPACT Advanced Level certified, submit the Foundation level’s basic/general requirements for GPACT Membership and the Advanced level requirements. For those renewing and changing their certification level, please provide a copy of your liability insurance.
- A copy of your Advanced Level Colon Hydrotherapy training certification to show you have graduated from a recognized instructor of Professional Colon Hydrotherapy
- A copy of your Advanced Patient Privacy (HIPAA) training completion certificate
- A copy of your being a Certified Practitioner of a complimentary modality for a minimum of 1 year.