Instructor Certification Level
For those professional colon hydrotherapists whom have:
- Completed the GPACT Advanced Level certification process for 1-year
- Completed an Instructor training course by an recognized training facility
- Instructor level of certification applicants must submit the following proof with their application and membership fee then their application will go through the juried application process
- For those renewing and changing their certification level, please provide a copy of your liability insurance.
- A copy of your Instructor Level Colon Hydrotherapy training certification to show you have graduated from a recognized instructor of Professional Colon Hydrotherapy
NOTE: If you are an I-ACT certified instructor, you may not select this option.