For those professional colon hydrotherapists whom would like to perform colon hydrotherapy for those referred by doctors for colonoscopies or Endoscopy. Applicants for this level must submit the following proof with their application and membership fee:
- For those not already GPACT Advanced Level certified, submit the Foundation level’s basic/general requirements for GPACT Membership and the Advanced level requirements. For those renewing and changing their certification level, please provide a copy of your liability insurance with the Advanced level requirements.
- A copy of your Clinical Level Colon Hydrotherapy training certification to show you have graduated from a recognized instructor of Professional Colon Hydrotherapy
Besides the basic/general requirement for GPACT Membership, the Clinical Colon Hydrotherapist Level GPACT Certification requires:
- Successfully completed Basic Patient Privacy (HIPAA) training
- Direct entry for Advanced Colon Hydro-Therapists AND or Licensed Healthcare professionals such as Doctors and Nurses.
- Available only to therapists having a minimum of 2 years of experience at Foundation Level or higher
- Must work with Doctors providing Endoscopy Preps in their own practices